1) The Editor-in-Chief reviews all submissions and makes an initial determination regarding suitability for peer review.
2) All manuscripts undergo peer review by at least two reviewers with relevant expertise who are selected by the editorial board.
3) The editors make the final decision of publication based on the result of peer review.
4) Once the decision on publication as accept, revision or reject is made, it is directly noticed to the corresponding author.
5) After the decision, revised manuscripts should be submitted usually within 8 weeks for original articles, and 4 weeks for case reports, otherwise it may be decided to be rejected. Resubmission is limited to no more than 3 times.
6) When the manuscript is resubmitted after revision, the author should submit the file describing how the reviewer's pointed out was corrected with revised manuscript. At this time, the author's edits in the file should be highlighted in red.
7) After the final draft of manuscripts are proven to be appropriate according to the publication policies and styles of the journal, the decision of publication is finalized and expected publication date will be given. Rejected manuscripts are not to be considered again.